Thursday, October 22, 2009

...FOR REAL?!

I can't believe the nerve of some people....

Me: Good afternoon my place of buisness.
No answer
Me: Good Afternoon my place of buisness.
No answer I hang up.

Those calls happen all the time. A lot of time its soliters sometimes it's a bad cell connection. Either way if they want to talk they call back.

A few moments later...

Me: Good afternoon my place of buisness
No answer.
Me: (a little louder and a little angrier) Good afternoon my place of buisness.
No answer I hang up.

A few minutes later.

Me: Good afternoon my place of buisness
Him: (very faint VERY soft VERY angry) What is wrong with you? I have asked for so and so twice and you have cut me off!
Me: (Hoping that I didn't hear what I just heard blaming it on him being WAAAAY Soft) I'm sorry what? Hello?
Him( (still faint and soft) Is there something wrong with you? I have asked for so and so twice and you have cut me off.
Me: (not putting up with this sh*t and not giving him a very nice tone) I tried twice and there was no answer both times. If you would like to speak to him now that I can hear you I can transfer you.
Him: Of course I would this is the third time!

DONE! I just sent him on his way without saying anything else. I hope so and so couldn't hear him and hung up on him too. I believe my exact words after I transfered him were " Don't get f**king p**sy with me a** hole!"

Good lord. You'd think if you heard the great twice in both phone calls that it would be on your end right? That's what I like to think. I NEVER want to deal with him again...

1 comment:

  1. I hated when crap like that happened to me at my receptionist job. They ALWAYS blame YOU, even when they're asses.

    -Kasey

    ReplyDelete