Monday, October 12, 2009

I just don't know sometimes....

Me: Good morning place of buisness

Him: Hi is Sam in?

Me: I'm pretty sure hold on while I transfer you.

Him: No I want to know if he's in.

Me: He should be in.

Him: Yes, but do you actually know if he's in.

Me: He's not on our out calander so he should be in but I have not physically seen him, no. Let me try transferring you.

Him: No, I need to talk to him. If he's not in then I have to speak with Lauren.

Me: Well, Sam should be in so I'm going to transfer you since he will be able to help you better than Lauren can.

Him: Will he answer his phone?

Me: Well, I can't guarentee that he's at his desk right now or in a position to pick it up and there's only one way to find out so let me transfer you.


...Needless to say he wasted more time trying to figure out if someone was going to answer a phone...which he did answer....I swear sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment