Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Super Intelligence!

Me: Good morning my place of buisness.

Him: Hi was you all at that thing this weekend?

Me: I'm sorry?

Him: That thing this weekend, was you all there?

Me: I don't know what you are refferring to.

Him: You was selling t-shirts at that thing this weekend?

Me: You're going to have to be more specific I don't know what you are talking about.

Him: You was at that thing this weekend selling t-shirts and I'm calling the number on the reciept.

Me: Ok.

Him: was that you all?

Me: I'm not sure. I don't know what was happening this weekend. Were you trying to buy some shirts or return some shirts?

Him: Return.

Me: Ok let transfer you to So-and-so in our customer service department, he should be able to help you out.

I kid you not 15 min. later I get a call from So-and-So in our customer service deparment.

Me: hi

So-and-so: Hi so the guy on line 101 right now was at a race this weekend. I can't help him. But I think such-and-such can. Do you have his extension so I can transfer him?


Wait...are you kidding...it took this guy 15 min. to realize that "that thing this weekend" wasn't enough information?! I have no idea how So-and-so coaxed it out of him but he did! I'm amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment