Friday, September 18, 2009

Crazy people can be the funniest!

I told you I had many stories so I figured why not post two today since it's been so long!

This call happened earlier this week. It was one of the strangest phone calls I've ever had both professionally and non-professionally.

Me: Good morning place of buisness.

Her: Hello?

Me: Hello?

Her: Yes?

Me: Hello?

Her: Who is this?

Me: This is name of myself.

Her: Well, what do you want?

Me: I'm sorry?

Her: I think you have the wrong number!

Me: What?

Her: Goodbye.



I was soooo confused! First off all she called me. Second of all I don't know what sort of demension she was in! I didn't know how to handle that call....at all! I don't think they have any sort of training available for those types of calls!

1 comment:

  1. HA HA HA!!! Renee I just found your blog and I love it! This post is straight out of an awkward/hilarious british comedy show. You should write some of these into skits too!

    ReplyDelete