Friday, September 18, 2009

Working on the clock...

It's been a while but I have MANY MANY stories...I may or may not have forgotten which user name I picked (except that I do know and I def. did forget!)

Anyway here's a story for you today....

A couple of weeks ago I get a phone call that goes a little something like this:

Me: Good afternoon my place of buisness

Him: hello I'm with this certain company and I recieved a package today and it doesn't say who it goes to. But it has your company name and logo with your address and this number. I just need to know who I'm supposed to send it to.

Me: Sure no problem. Let me just look you up in the system. You were from this certain comapny is that correct?

Him: Yes.

Me: ok. (LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGGG PAUSE) I'm sorry I'm trying to look you up but our system is a little slow.

Him: That's ok. I'm on the clock so take as much time as you need!


On the clock indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment